My wife and I heard and saw two northern parulas at St. Francois SP on
Friday, 1 April. Other spring arrivals we have witnessed recently:

29 March, blue-grey gnatcatcher: Hillsboro, Jefferson Co.
25 March, Louisiana waterthrush, black&white warbler, y-throated warbler:
MTNF, Washington Co.

2 April, Bewick's Wren: Hillsboro, JeffCo.
3 April, Barn Swallow: Hillsboro, JeffCo.

I know people have been seeing most of these in numbers lately but thought
I would add dates and location in case people track this sort of stuff.  I
haven't seen much (if any) traffic on parula, though, so thought I better
chime in.

Tom and Lynda Mills
Hillsboro
Jefferson County