Weekend Highlights:

While en route to helping my brother move yesterday I mad a quick trip by
Robertsville SP (4/2):
10-Purple Finches...included a group of 6, 3 and 1, of which only 2 of all birds observed were females.
2-Hermit Thrush
21-Rusty Blackbirds
1-Chipping Sparrow
Louisiana Waterthrushes singing throughout the area.

BK Leach CA-Lincoln Co (4/3):
3-Lesser Yellowlegs
1-Least Sandpiper
43-Pectoral Sandpipers
~25 Wilson's Snipe
4-American Pipit
1-Barred Owl (I added a picture of this bird in my Surfbirds Photo Gallery-link at bottom of page)
All blackbird flocks in this area consisted of Brown-headed Cowbirds and a few Common Grackles.

South Shores-St. Charles Co (4/3)
4-Great-tailed Grackles
~15 Rusty Blackbirds

My backyard (Pond/Bubbler)-St. Louis Co (4/3):
1-Field Sparrow
1-Hermit Thrush

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO