Hello All,
  Great to hear of other Peregrine's in St. Louis City.  I have seen and heard the pair(?) that stay on SLU hospital.  I see them perching on the highest ledge on the Grand Blvd. side.  They act like they may have a nest or young.  This has been about the 4th year I've watched them.
  I was wondering does anyone know how many pairs of Peregrine's live and nest in the city?  I had heard that SLU aquired the pair to help control pigeons.  Does anyone know if this is true?  By the way, they are doing a great job.  SLU got it's moneies worth there!
  Any information would be great.
  Thanks, Todd Smith

Ken Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just a few minutes ago (around noon) was watching a peregrine soaring over
the southwest quarter of downtown St Louis (StL Police HQ, Robt.A.Young
Fed'l bldg, Thos.F.Eagleton Fed'l Courthouse). Lit on the courthouse a
few times -- checking out nest possibilities? Here's hoping!

Ken Thompson StLouis County [log in to unmask]

* *
* To access the Audubon Society of Missouri Web *
* Site: http://www.mobirds.org *
http://mail.yahoo.com