REDA (St. Charles County) This morning's birds (6-7AM).....44 species observed.

Heron Pond:
34-American Golden Plover
3-Lesser Yellowlegs
3-Pectoral Sandpiper
3-Wilson's Snipe
2-Rusty Blackbirds
Possible female Brewers Blackbird, but too far away to be certain
Could of sworn I heard A. Pipits flyover.....never observed them though.

Ellis Bay:
25-Bonapartes Gull
Still 2-Canvasback (male and female) hanging around.

Ellis Island parking lot:
2-Northern Rough-winged Swallow...my FOY.
The fields on the west side of Wise Road and on the east side of Heron Pond have been burned....  In the past the areas around Heron Pond have been a good place to observe A. Pipits when burned.

Still no Vesper Sparrows for me yet....

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005