At noon today, a birding friend and I were watching brown thrashers on Big Bend Road, North of the Gateway Race track,Pontoon Beach IL.  The brown thrashers must have been moving through because we saw at least twenty of them.

Next to the bushes, with the brown thrashers, was a flock of white crowns foraging along the road--then out stepped two, male and female, Harris Sparrows.

The location, for those interested, is directly across from a mailbox with the numbers 320--I hesitate to give the name on the box.

Hope you can relocate them   Edna Alexander