Hey all,

I finally broke down and created an account on Surfbirds so I could post my
pictures to the Internet. I guess I'm finally over being self conscious
about the quality of my photos.

Anyway, here are the links to the photos I shot Wednesday morning in Tower
Grove Park in St. Louis:

http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2

http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=3

http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=4

If these don't show up as links, just copy and paste them to the address
bar. I hope they work. Enjoy.

Later,
Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.