     While driving just west of Springfield today, I spotted a pair of Swainson's Hawks near Brookline.  Upon arriving home, southwest Springfield, I saw another Swainson's from my front yard.  On Saturday, in Taney County, my wife and I tallied 21 Yellow-throated warblers with some incredibly close looks.

 David