Stopped in over lunch at the Gaddy Bird Garden at Tower Grove Park. Had the
following:
2 - yellow-rumped warblers
3-4 eastern phoebes
1 - winter wren
3 - brown creepers
5 - fox sparrows
1 - white-throated sparrow
1 - chipping sparrow
12+ - yellow-bellied sapsuckers
1 - male eastern towhee
3 - hermit thrushes
several ruby crowned kinglets
several brown thrashers
a few Carolina chickadees and tufted titmouses, which I have not commonly
seen in the park before

I didn't find the great horned owls, but I was looking in the trees where I
had seen them last week and not in the trees the Solodars mention.

Later,
Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.