Error during command authentication.

I don't believe that Leno, or Letterman, would claim that their shows are anything more than light entertainment, their intentions being to amuse people in a relaxing way at the end of a day and an evening with their comedic routines aimed at current events, political and otherwise, and movie star and sometimes zoo owner guests.  Dangerous?  You are the one who must be joking today.