I don't believe that Leno, or Letterman, would claim that their shows are
anything more than light entertainment, their intentions being to amuse people
in a relaxing way at the end of a day and an evening with their comedic
routines aimed at current events, political and otherwise, and movie star and
sometimes zoo owner guests.  Dangerous?  You are the one who must be  joking today.

In a message dated 4/1/2005 2:13:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,