I photographed a dull warbler at Tower Grove Park down the path east of the
bubbler on my lunch hour today. I beleive it was the same one referenced
here. It turned its head at the last second, so my digital photo will likely
show only its back.

Also in that area were several fox sparrows and an eastern phoebe.

Later,
Shawn Clubb
Collinsville, Madison Co., Ill.