Missouri birders,

The Minnesota Ornithological Union is trying to document the economic impact
of the Owl seeking birders from outside Minnesota on the rural areas where
the owls have been located.   The information requested is shown below.  If
you have gone to MN this winter or have headed up a group that has gone,
please respond to Randy Frederickson.

John Solodar - Birding Trip Coordinator for St. Louis Audubon Society

====================================
As a long weekend draws to a close for many, the MOU conservation committee
again reminds birders we are collecting data on bird generated travel
expenses that occurred in Minnesota since Oct 2004.
FOOD
LODGING
TRAVEL- car rental, gas, airfare
MISC.- guide fees, clothes, photo supplies
STATE of origin
NUMBER of people in party

We are nearing $100,000 dollars of REPORTED revenue, and I revise my earlier
estimates; I think we are hearing from maybe 10-15% of birders.

THANK YOU to all those who have endured my continued requests, and/or
responded.

To date, approximately 120 respondents, representing roughly 350 birders.

Please e-mail your info to:  [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Randy Frederickson