I found a Northern Shrike Saturday at the Nature Conservacy's Dunn Ranch, Harrison Co. It was on the otherside of the area from where Doug Willis reported one a couple of weeks ago.
 It was seen on the NE side just East of the intersection of 150th street and 180 Ave. Did not see it when I drove the area today.
 About 4:30 yesterday I saw a flock of Greater Praire Chickens fly south acroos Hwy M. They landed in a Soybean stubble field. I had heard this is where they have been feeding this Winter.I drove down the gravel road [180 ave goes south of M here] to get a closer look. As I watched two Northern Harriers seemed to take delight in diving on and scattering the Chickens. My high count was 27 but there were probably more.I was impressed with how they could almost disappear when they set down low onthe ground. The barring on the body is very good camaflouge even in an open field.

This morning I went back to watch them on the Lek site. They were actively "booming" I counted 25 Males at one time. Again I think there were more as up to six Northern harriers continually dived on them scattering them from the site. The chickens would promptly return and start "dancing" again. The show ended when a Praire Falcon suddenly appeared chasing and scattering them far and wide! Sights and songs of Eastern and Western Meadowlarks, Horned Larks, Pheasants, RW Blackbirds, Killdeer, and Geese flying overhead added to the experience.
 I walked several of the open ridges both at Dunn and Pawnee Praire searching for Longspurs but found none.
  On the way home I spotted an Adult Golden Eagle soaring over near the town of Eagleville. Was a pretty good day.
 Was surprised to see two other reports of GOEA when I got on MOBIRDS this eve! Guess they were really moving today!

 Later, Steve Kinder, Chillicothe