I had several skeins of snow geese fly over my property this morning at about 11 AM.  I'd say the birds were at about 3000 ft. and headed NNE.  Also had several very noisy red-shouldered hawks circling overhead.  They have nested nearby for several years.  What a glorious morning to find any excuse to be outdoors (I don't need an excuse; I'm retired).

Donald R. Hays
Union, MO