I realize this isn't related to Missouri, but I have heard many local birders voice their disappointment about Attours closing down and never having the chance to bird Attu again. An expedition has been put together for the fall of 2006 by VENT. This might actually be the last chance. For anyone interested, the link to the tour website is listed below.

http://www.ventbird.com/db/tour.asp?id=1521

Good Birding,

Kyle Driggers
Liberty, Mo.