Sorry for posting the exact directions.  USING COMMON SENSE, of course, I assumed if Dan gave me the exact directions it was ok for people to go see them. PERIOD. Logically,  if the information is so sensitive someone needs to say something to those of us who aren't expert birders.

Debbie Trowbridge
St. Louis, MO