Yes, Dave, I remember the forms on the acid-free paper.  I obtained some
from Paul McKenzie some time ago.  That was 2 or 3 versions back and I
have long since used up that supply.
I suspect that most of the people now submitting documentation are not
aware that there are/were specially printed forms available on acid-free
paper.  I now get forms to use by:
a.  sneaking a couple out of the packet Susan provides for my section
for the CBC.
b.  copying those forms at Kinko's
c.  printing them off the computer (and my printer ink is water soluble)

Not the best scenarios, but probably very similar to what most are
doing.  If there is a serious problem with these techniques, some new
approach for supplying potential documenters with forms should be
devised.

Good birding!
Edge Wade
Columbia, MO