Back in 87' I recall an adult Bald Eagle that followed Hwy 6 going west
into Trenton, Grundy County, MO., then made a south turn at Hwy 65 and went
down that highway - toward Steve
Kinder's place I suppose.  Hwy. 65 goes back east eight miles south of
Trenton.  Wish I would
have gone with him/her to see what  navigation decision was made at that
corner...!

Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.