IL birds:
After reading a recent post and e-mailing Dan Kassebaum, I feel that I need
to post this warning and recommendation:
PLEASE DO NOT post EXACT locations of the Saw-whets at Carlyle Lake, IL on
Mobirds, IBET or any other listserve now or ever in the future. PERIOD.
In the future, please use a little common sense when it comes to winter
roosting owls.
The stakes and flags are being pulled now at Carlyle, so any directions
given out will be useless.

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

P.S. And if anyone is going to flame me for drawing attention to Dan's
website, then flame away, or better yet, don't waste your time.
This is not a subject that would even register a blip on my radar screen
these days.
Have a nice day! :-)  - insipid smiley face just for those that hate them.
;-)