MoBirders,
I birded Riverlands for a couple of hours this morning, finding 2 black ducks in Heron Pond. The usual suspects were still in Ellis, though the pelican numbers jumped from 2 yesterday to 120 today.  A flock of about 100 snow geese overhead, doubling of the pintail numbers, ditto for the shovelers, widgeon numbers at 5 (Heron Pond).
I found a new band number for the trumpeter swans: 30T (teal/green). First time seen, ever.  (Probably your 50T John- the upper halve of the three was a straignt hrizontal line, with a slant to the middle.  It is on upside down, looks like to me).

I now have 35 bands in the database, over the past couple of years.  Personal high count is 87 birds, but I am beginning to think that the number is not the same 87 birds --otherwise I would not turn up new bands.

Good birding
David Rogles