From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jean Leonatti
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 9:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: On-line Documentation

Patrick - your point makes sense to me.  I have stored the MBRC form on my
computer.  Whenever I submit documentation, I just pull the form up on my
computer and type in what I want to say.  I then print it out from my
computer.  So, any documentation I have submitted has been on regular paper
printed out on my normal printer.

I have done the online submission for other states - and it is VERY
CONVENIENT.  The only problem is that you have to set up some system (or
remember to) mail in any field notes or photos/videos that you intend to
submit along with your documentation.  Well, I guess in this day and age it
would only be field notes, because those with digital cameras could also
submit photos online.

Submitters would have to remember that it is not just the written
documentation itself that is important - you also have to submit any
hand-written field notes/sketches that you took in the field, and any photos
or videos, to make the process complete.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County
Columbia, MO