Couldn't we computerize the past data in some sort of
database that people could access online?  I don't
really know how much information there is, so this is
kind of an uneducated suggestion.  I know a lot of
natural history collections are going to computerized
data systems along with having hard copies.
Jeff Wright
Kirksville, MO

http://my.yahoo.com