Error during command authentication.

In a message dated 2/25/2005 9:10:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I am not so sure about that. As someone who competes at Olympic Weightlifting I can vouch for the strength of women. These are not bodybuilders but Olympic style weightlifters who pound for pound are just as strong as their male counterparts. it is not uncommon to see a woman clean and jerk 150% bodyweight. Not many men can do the same.

... Pete
I meant:  You'd think one of them could make the cut in a PGA event.