Recently there was a glitch with the list server when a configuration
went wrong.  This caused a number of list members not to get email
from TSE.  I've put up the February posts that I think were the
missing ones at my website so you can catch up if you need/want to.
The posts are in a text file at:
    http://world.std.com/~raparker/temp/tsefeb.txt

There is one post that I want to make sure you don't miss so here is
a synopsis:
   One of the three Page-Barbour lectures that Eliot gave at the
   University of Virginia in 1933 is online.
   The introduction is at "The Virginia Quaterly Review" website at URL:
       http://www.vqronline.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/8907

After a visit there Vishvesh wrote a comment about Eliot's long term
bashing of D.H. Lawrence and a bit of back and forth went on.

Regards,
    Rick Parker