All that being said, it is true, is it not, that women have active speech
centres in both hemispheres while men have only the left hemisphere
speech centre active. The right one is vestigial. Surely that could account
for some differences in awareness, preferences, skills and interests.
(I have had this fact confirmed by a number of psychologists. It's
not just a theory or somebody's fanciful invention).

P.