--- GlennPickett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> P.S.  The wind blew all the feed out of my platform feeder today.  So
> expect the White Tailed Deer will have an extra long dinner this
> evening!

Below is a link to a picture that my husband took of a Doe standing on
her hind legs with her head reaching into one of our platform feeders
filled with black oiled sunflower seeds and cracked corn. She can
really clean out the feeder in no time at all! :)

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421594472/0.jpg

Evelyn Ford
Southern Ozark County, MO

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!