Wasn't sure if that was the Malones or not.  I birded REDA today and saw the 2 LTDucks, Common and Hooded Mergs, Canvasbacks, Lesser Scaups, Ringnecked Ducks, Mallards, Ruddy Ducks, Goldeneyes, Buffleheads, Trumpeters, White Pelicans, etc.  On the road to Jones State Park there were (thousands?--at least hundreds) of Horned Larks plus literally hundreds of American Tree Sparrows, also hundreds of ETS and many many Savannah Sparrows.  Think I saw the LBB Gull below the dam.  That looked like a Merlin hovering along the beginning of the Jones Road.  Despite the temps it was a good day.  Bob Lewis   [log in to unmask]