For those wishing to visit Eagle Bluffs CA in Boone county, I am posting the
following information regarding access.  It was provided to me by the EBCA
staff.

The duck hunting season is over, but Canada Goose hunting continues in
January.  The main gravel road through EBCA is now open all day (no longer
restricted to the 1p-3p viewing time), with the exception of the road
leading back to what we call the "Sapp tract", pools 14 and 15, I believe.
That road will be opened up after January 25.  Levee grass/mud roads can be
walked except for any area that is marked "wildlife refuge". After January
25, those areas marked "refuge" will be opened up to walk-in access.

My general rule of thumb -- I stick to the gravel roads until after January
25.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County
Columbia, MO