From: "Robert D. Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 5:38 PM
Subject: REDA

Wasn't sure if that was the Malones or not.  I birded REDA today and saw the
2 LTDucks, Common and Hooded Mergs, Canvasbacks, Lesser Scaups, Ringnecked
Ducks, Mallards, Ruddy Ducks, Goldeneyes, Buffleheads, Trumpeters, White
Pelicans, etc.  On the road to Jones State Park there were (thousands?--at
least hundreds) of Horned Larks plus literally hundreds of American Tree
Sparrows, also hundreds of ETS and many many Savannah Sparrows.  Think I saw
the LBB Gull below the dam.  That looked like a Merlin hovering along the
beginning of the Jones Road.  Despite the temps it was a good day.  Bob
Lewis   [log in to unmask]