MoBirders,
Nothing to add to Charlene's post.  The Iceland gull was adult, smaller, with a smaller bill and rounder head--all well seen as it rose from the roost just next to the larger 1W Glaucous Gull.  Beautiful to see both next to one another.  Baldie thought so too!

I had both LT ducks in the river near the ice on the MO side of the channel.  When I saw them I think I would call them Missouri birds; but the birds were actively moving around.  I found a lot of birds visible from the bend in the road under the bridge, downstream on the MO side--be sure to check this in the coming days.  There was a little 'harbor' full of geese, mergansers, goldeneye, cans, etc. I had one pintail among a group of ducks in some open water in Ellis; I think all the scaup are greater, though again I did not look over every bird.

Total of 2 1W glaucous gulls. I think I had the GBBG (1W) when I first approached the spillway, but it was flying downstream and I would not swear to it.

Good birding
David Rogles