If you want to hear about zooties* at Conservation Areas read on.

The Missouri Dept. of Conservation's Wildlife Managers want to know
what species of birds that birders would like to hear about if they show
up on the Conservation Areas (CA) that they manage. If you are
interested in helping with this process please send me your list of the
rare and hard to find species that you would like to be notified about
if they are seen by the managers. I will compile the lists into one for
distribution to all the managers.

Some managers already know what birds are sought after and other would
like to know. You may remember the Roseate Spoonbills at Ten Mile Pond
CA this past year via the posting on mobirds. Managers will either post
directly to Mobirds or will send there info to Andy Forbes or Brad
Jacobs and we will post it.

Please limit your list to 50 species. Don't include the ones that you
just haven't been out to see yet that are relatively common. This is a
list of the ones that you might not see without lots of effort and luck.
The Snowy Plover, Fulvous Whistling Duck, Sage Thrasher types.

Please send me your lists by February 10, 2005.

* zooties are extra special birds that lots of folks want to see.

Brad Jacobs
PO Box 180
Jefferson City, MO  65102
(573) 751-4115  Ext.3648