We stopped at the headquarter feeders on the way into Eagle Bluffs today.
Birds at the feeder:
American goldfinch - lots
purple finch - several
White throated sparrows - lots
fox sparrow - 1
the usual: Cardinals, chickadees, titmice...

Went on to Eagle Bluffs, there was a fair number of ducks just below the
pump house when we came and most had flown when we left. There were
several areas with open water further down in the distribution channel,
but most of the waterfowl was  just South of the pump house. Birds seen:
mute swans: 2
Northern pintail
Northern shoveler
Common goldeneye - 2-3 females
bufflehead - 2 females
lesser scaup ( There were 6 and I thought 2 were larger and with flatter
head profile. So I think 2 were greater scaup.)
pied billed grebe - 1
coots, mallard, gadwall, Canada geese
bald eagle - 1 adult soaring high over Eagle Bluffs
Harold and Kathleen Anderson, Columbia