As list owner I would request that this not become a discussion regarding
the pros and cons of hunting. That is a subject on which many hold firm
opinions and arguing them on this listserv doesn't change anyone's mind.

A discussion on the biology/life history/reproductive success and failures
of Snow Geese is acceptable and encouraged.

Discussion of changes to the rules and regulations for use of our National
Wildlife Refuges must tie back to wild birds, which is why we all subscribe
to this listserve.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Susan Hazelwood
MOBirds-L List Owner