Birds of special interest this morning amid the "fog and mist" (Oh, I went
out in the "fog and missed" the Golden-crowned Kinglet, that was one of my
target birds as I have yet to see one this year!)

Red-breasted Nuthatch - at Lake Contrary feeder
Loggerhead Shrike - Lake Contrary area
Brown Creeper - Lake Contrary area
White-throated Sparrow - 5 or 6 at Bluff Woods CA
Winter Wren - 1 at Bluff Woods CA
Hermit Thrush - 2 at Bluff Woods CA

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, Buchanan County