I have a friend whose home is on a very wooded lot near Boonville.  She has
a Brown Creeper who has taken up residence in an outdoor decorative wreath.
He's dug out a hole in the Styrofoam backing in the wreath and snuggles in
there for the night. I guess it makes for nice, insulated sleeping quarters.
He first showed up a month or so ago.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County
Columbia, MO