From: "Robert D. Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 11:29 AM
Subject: diginocular?

On Page 11 of the Jan/Feb Bird Watcher's Digest there is an ad with several
interesting items.  One is a Celestron 10 X 25mm VistaPix combination
binocular and digital camera.  The price is $79.95.  Does anyone have
experience with this item?  If so, wonder what kind of digital card it would
have.    Bob Lewis   [log in to unmask]