Hi All,
I will be studying in Spain for a month (May-June) and I would like some
recommendations for field guides to the birds of Spain. I tried looking
through Amazon.com, but there didn't seem to be any specific for Spain. I
will be in Valencia, so if anyone has any tips for this area, I would
appreciate that too. Thanks for your help!

Happy birding,
Ruth Simmons
Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO