At Tower Grove Park this morning, I saw several of Sherry McCowan's fox
sparrows with the white-throats near the bird garden together with a big flock  of
robins, white-breasted nuthatch, downy woodpecker and a few juncos.

There are several pair of wood ducks in the pools near the Muny in Forest
Park.  I didn't see the Ross's/Snow but two flocks of Muscovy type bastards
were around in the eastern end.
Most of the grasses beloved of multiple sparrows/wrens in the fall have  been
cut down.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County