For those wanting to embark on a St. Louis area big year in 2005 there were
a couple of good birds found on our CBC at Busch Conservation Area in St.
Charles County Jan 2.

Red-breasted Nuthatch - in the pines on the west side of Lake # 6

Red-shouldered Hawks - for the second year in a row we found a pair in trees
adjacent to Lake # 7.

John Solodar