Boy, power of the internet.........
I am passing this on from Kim Eckert to you all that still need a copy of
the 4th edition of Kim's book, "A Birder's Guide to MN"......... instead of
being taken on e-bay and or other sources.
I don't know how long it will take when ordering directly from him (probably
a MUCH shorter time. Bet he has had to incorporate some of Santa's elves to
help with the demand. They gotta' go where the work is after all ;-)
You can go to the MOU website for more info too.
http://biosci.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/birders_guide.html

The gist of my msg was kinda' more,  "can't believe people have the ba..,
um,er, audacity to hike the price up so high" type msg and to beware. Guess
they are trying to create some panic buying? Dunno'

I know amazon.com said it is 1-3 weeks to get a book.
Don't know how long it is taking when ordering from ABA. I do know one
person ordered a book near Christmas time and had yet received it as of
earlier this week.

Oh yeah, A friend of mine has a copy to sell for $99, with a  two day
shipment.....such a steal!........just kidding!!

Nite guys,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co, MO.