On a daily basis there are usually between 10 - 15 Pine Siskins and 4 - 5
Purple Finches at our feeders.  Today there were 27 Pine Siskins and 8
Purple Finches.  The Siskins were at the thistle feeder and on the ground
beneath
the feeder.  The Purple Finches prefer the mixed seed feeders.  Previous high
count for Siskins in our yard was 25 on Dec.8.

Wally George
Cedar Hill, Mo.