German Studies Association Annual Conference
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 29 - October 2, 2005

I would like to organize two sessions on "German Literature and Culture on the Web" for the next GSA conference. What databases are available now, what resources at large, and how do we use them both in our research and our teaching?

Thanks.
Professor Albrecht Classen

Please send abstracts to Dr. Albrecht Classen or contact him for further information:

Professor Albrecht Classen
University Distinguished Professor
Dept. of German Studies
301 Learning Services Building