(This moderated and low-traffic list server includes participants to the 2002, 2003, and 2004 Cambio de Colores conferences, as well as other interested people across the state and beyond.  If you prefer not to receive these announcements, please send a request to [log in to unmask].)

4th Annual Conference
Cambio De Colores (Change of Colors) 2005
Latinos in Missouri: Connecting Research to Policy and Practice - Hoy y Mañana
Columbia, Missouri, March 30-31, April 1st, 2005
www.cambiodecolores.org

CONFERENCE NEWS - ONE WEEK TO GO!

We are looking forward to seeing you next week in Columbia, Missouri.

Some information about the presentations:
This outstanding program has been made possible thanks to the support and work of the conference planning committee and the people that submitted their abstracts.

Useful information for participants:

  1. Driving Directions & Maps are now available at the website.
  2. Registration is still open, but we are approaching full capacity.  Please remember that the fee covers  two breakfasts, one lunch, one dinner, and all the breaks, as well as a registration packet.  Registration can be made by mail, fax, phone, or online.  Registration now is $200 for the three days.
  3. The final program is now in print. Mini-bios for many presenters will be included later this week in the web site.
  4. The second Press Release  is being sent to the media, and is also available at the website.
We will post last-minute updates and announcements in the website. Please visit often.

Muchas gracias / Thank you very much,

4th Annual Conference
Cambio De Colores (Change of Colors) 2005
Latinos in Missouri: Connecting Research to Policy and Practice - Hoy y Mañana
March 30-31, April 1st, 2005
www.cambiodecolores.org

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Sent by the Cambio Center, University of Missouri-Columbia