Joplin's hummingbird was still present through 10:30 am.
No one, to my knowledge, observed it after that.
I agree with Dave, and I think it's a Selasphorus.  There's  only a tinge
of rust on the sides and light greenish dorsally.  Didn't see the tail
spread. (It fed
both times I observed it on the back of the feeder).  Tail was cocked up
both when it fed and when it took off - reminding me of a Selasphorus,
not Archilocus.  I've been incorrect before and that doesn't bother me at
all anymore.
Tomorrow would be Count Week......
The Harris's were not home when I was there so I just observed it from about
100 ft
with a scope.  No chance for a photo.

Good birding,  Larry H.  Joplin MO.