This evening at 5p, I had five SE Owls at Bradford Farm in Boone County.  I
decided it was the perfect afternoon to try out my Minnesota wear (I still
don't have it quite right) - but the spectacular aerial display and gorgeous
sunset were well worth the cold.  Also had a flock of about 150 Greater
White-fronted Geese fly over, and appeared to be coming in for a landing
somewhere south of Bradford.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO