The New York Times reported that not only will the "posts" be put
back, but that an Architect (good!) has been engaged to design a
guard to surround the nest area.

The Times has had excellent coverage of the whole affair.  "Bold Face
Names" got into the act by enlisting Pale Male as a correspondent and
quoting his sightings at tony affairs.

John Newman
Soulard, St. Louis