I know it is supposed to snow pretty hard tonight in the bootheel, in addition to being a very busy time of year.  However, if anyone has searched for the Mountain Bluebird (Mississippi Co.) since Sunday (or plans to search for it soon)--Please, post your success, or lack of, for all to read.  I am hoping this bird will be kind enough to wait for me until December 28th...

Also, I would appreciate hearing/reading of anyone who may have recently searched for the Lark Bunting, found by Bill Rowe on 12/4/2004, along the Weldon Springs Trail (St. Charles Co.).  Luckily I was one of the few able to observe it that day, but I have to think it is very possible that bird is still in that area.... and others may still have a chance.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO