The headline "Phishing is a problem for all Internet browsers" in the Business section of today's St. Louis Post caught my eye.  They give this definition of phishing:  "Phishing--creating fake e-mails or Web pages that mimic legitimate ones to lure private information out of people."

Guess we have to be careful when we tell others we are out phishing!

Pat Lueders