From: MO Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 9:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pale Male Evicted

There is a report on CNN, dated December 8th, that Pale Male and his mate
Lola have been evicted from their home on the Upper East Side.

"He was a movie star who resided on Manhattan's tony Upper East Side,
drawing a devoted crowd of followers who gathered daily to catch a glimpse
of him.

But on Tuesday, that star -- a famous red-tailed hawk known as Pale Male
who built his nest above a cornice of an apartment building overlooking
Central Park and was the subject of a documentary movie -- was evicted."

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/12/08/nest.removed.reut/

Dency Kahn
Olivette, MO
St. Louis County