I really have found "Hawks in Flight" by Dunne, Sibley, and Sutton to be
worthwhile.  I picked it up when I worked at the observatory at
Whitefish Point, MI.  Most of the raptors we see are flying, and this
guide is very good at highlighting the flight field marks commonly
seen.  Hope that helps.

Andrew Kinslow
Rogersville, MO